Bindle was commercialized by serial entrepreneurs who have also held executive product and technology roles at American Express, Samsung, and Time Warner Cable.
Gus Warren (CEO)
Gus has spent his 25-year career as a venture capitalist and operating executive at F500 companies, including Time Warner and Samsung Electronics, He was also a co-founder or early employee at 4 technology startups, 3 of which were acquired and the other of which is still independent and has protected the online privacy of over 350 million people.
Alka Lachhwani (Customer Succes)
Alka has over 20 years of experience executing innovative growth strategies for Fortune 500 companies as well as startups in IoT and HealthTech.. At American Express she managed a variety of portfolios in the US, UK, and India markets including new card products, digital utilities, eCommerce platforms, and financial back-office operations.
Carlos Korten (Product)
Carlos has been designing and deploying technology innovation solutions for over 25 years, including leadership roles at Andersen Consulting and American Express. He is a product strategist, veteran leader, software developer and artist, Carlos studied at the University of Chicago, London School of Economics and Harvard University.
Cory Moreira (Technology)
Cory has been leading the advancement in technology across multiple industries for over 20 years. Cory has served as the CTO for several startups including Revolution Money which was acquired in 2010 for $300MM, and subsequently as the Chief Architect of the Enterprise Growth Group at American Express.
Dan Stoller (Strategy & Partnerships)
Dan’s expertise, for over 25 years, is in understanding the strategic implications of new technologies and developing new markets: digital media, broadband, energy and now digital healthcare. He co-founded 3 startups and spent 16 years at Time Warner where he led corporate strategy and long-range technology planning at Time Warner Cable.
- Allan Detsky – Former Chief of Medicine and Health Economist at Mount Sinai Hospital.
- John Warren – Former Head of Infectious Disease at University of Maryland School of Medicine.
- Mickey Urdea – Founder of Nucleic Acid Diagnostics at Chiron Corporation; UCSF Leadership Council for Global Health.
- Lewis Kohl – Chief Medical Information Officer and Chief Safety Officer at Caremount Medical.
- Earl Steinberg – Former Professor of Medicine and of Health Policy and Management at Hopkins School of Medicine.
- Sharon Knight – Executive Director of Stop the Spread, Founding LP of How Women Invest, and Former President of One Medical.
- Doc Searls and Joyce Searls – Leading privacy and self-sovereign experts.
- Ricardo Mendez – Open source, blockchain and decentralization technology expert.
Equity & Access
- Marla Blow – President and COO of the Skoll Foundation and Former SVP of Mastercard Center for Inclusive Growth.
- Jiun Kimm – Former Director of People and Operations at Teach for America and former Head of DEI at Samsung NEXT.
- Margarita Ramos – Global Head of Human Resources Compliance at Bank of America and Principal Corporate Counsel at Microsoft.
- Christina Bechhold Russ – Former Director at Samsung NEXT Ventures and Co-Founder and Founding Partner of Empire Angels.
- Charles Freeman – Senior Vice President of US Chamber of Commerce and former Assistant US Trade Representative.
- Brian Shield – CTO of the Boston Red Sox (and member of MLB advisory board leading COVID-19-response).
- Jennifer Swanson – Founder of Prince & Grand; advisory clients include Mike Bloomberg 2020, Human Rights Campaign, Rock The Vote.
- Andy Whitehouse – Former head of communications at McKinsey and IBM, and member of the board at UN’s ID2020.
- Upendra Shardanand – Serial entrepreneur with multiple exits, including a large acquisition by Microsoft.
- Jonathan Romanowsky – Co-founder at Inflammatix, a next generation molecular diagnostics company.
- Rob Oden – Trustee at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center; former President of Carleton College and Kenyon College.