COVID-19 Entry Protocols
In an effort to safely and efficiently verify proof of vaccination, Trinity Rep has partnered with Bindle, a health status app that helps you feel safe going into shared spaces again. Individuals can safely store COVID-19 test results and/or vaccine records in their Bindle wallet, which transforms them into anonymous entry passes that can be used to access events and locations. Bindle technology is designed in such a way that your personal health data is kept strictly private. You have complete control of your health data – neither Bindle nor Trinity Rep can see it or store it.
All patrons must present either proof of vaccination or negative COVID test in order to enter Trinity Rep. To streamline this process, proof of vaccination or negative test result can be easily provided by using Bindle, a free app (see directions below to join) that keeps your information private, secure, and fast tracks your entry. If you do not have a smart phone or are unable to use Bindle please see Additional Information* below.
Bindle safeguards COVID-19 vaccination records and test results in a secure, blockchain data locker, keeping personal health and identity data strictly private and anonymous. Based on the entrance criteria of the space the individual is seeking to enter, Bindle will produce an anonymous entry pass, where no personal health information is shared. Bindle can be used to enter Trinity Rep, as well as museums, concert halls, live entertainment venues and festivals across America.
Setting up and using the Bindle app is simple.
2. Create an account using one of the two options: “Auto Import” by uploading an existing vaccine QR code or “Manual Set Up” by providing your name, selfie, email address and birthdate. (If you are using the Auto Import function, Bindle can ingest QR codes from SMART Health Cards.) As a final step, you’ll be prompted to type in a verification code that is sent to your email address.
3. To upload your completed COVID-19 vaccination information including COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card, go to My Certificates on your Bindle and tap the “+”* icon and follow the instructions to create a digital health certificate. To upload a test result click on the “+” icon and then “COVID-19 Test Results”.
*If for any reason you don’t see a “+” on the screen please reduce your “Screen Zoom” and “Font Size” in your phone’s “Display and Brightness” system settings.
4. Once you’ve uploaded the necessary certificates, go to My Passes on your Bindle, search for the Trinity Rep and click Create Entry Pass.
5. If you meet the health requirements for entry, Bindle will generate an Entry Pass with your photo and QR code.
6. Present your Bindle health verification entry pass to the venue staff when entering.
• If you’re unable to use Bindle, you can access Trinity Rep by either using the Crush COVID RI app (for RI residents), by showing your physical vaccination card or a photo of your card, or by showing a photo or email of negative test results from a clinic, testing center, or medical professional. Please note: at-home tests are not accepted at Trinity Rep.
• Wear Your Mask: CDC-approved masks must be worn at all times during all events at Trinity Rep, regardless of vaccination status (unless actively eating or drinking). The only exception to this requirement is for performers while performing.
• When To Stay Home: If on the day of the performance you are experiencing any COVID symptoms or have been instructed to quarantine, please stay home and contact the ticket office for more information about exchanges or digital viewing options. A Christmas Carol tickets come with digital insurance, and any ticket holders who would rather not see a performance in person for any reason, can easily exchange their in-person tickets for an on-demand streaming version of the play.
• Stay Informed: We will continue to evaluate and update these policies as the situation evolves. For the most-up-to-date information on our health and safety protocols, please visit trinityrep.com/health.
For questions, please contact email@example.com.