The Grand Theater
COVID-19 Entry Protocols
In an effort to safeguard the health and safety of our patrons, staff, performers and stage crew, The Grand Theater requires a proof of COVID-19 vaccination or recent negative test to enter our space.
We accept both digital and paper credentials. For paper, a vaccination card or recent negative test result, and for digital, a smartphone app with The Grand’s health verification partner, Bindle.
Bindle safeguards COVID-19 vaccination records and test results in a secure, blockchain data locker, keeping personal health and identity information strictly private and anonymous. Based on the entrance criteria of the space the individual is seeking to enter, Bindle will produce an anonymous entry pass, where no personal health information is shared. Bindle can be used to enter our space, as well as museums, concert halls, live entertainment venues and festivals across America.
Setting up and using the Bindle app is simple.
2. Create an account using one of the two options: “Auto Import” by uploading an existing vaccine QR code or “Manual Set Up” by providing your name, selfie, email address and birthdate. (If you are using the Auto Import function, Bindle can ingest QR codes from SMART Health Cards.) As a final step, you’ll be prompted to type in a verification code that is sent to your email address.
3. To upload your completed COVID-19 vaccination information including COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card, go to My Certificates on your Bindle and tap the “+”* icon and follow the instructions to create a digital health certificate. To upload a test result click on the “+” icon and then “COVID-19 Test Results”.
*If for any reason you don’t see a “+” on the screen please reduce your “Screen Zoom” and “Font Size” in your phone’s “Display and Brightness” system settings.
4. Once you’ve uploaded the necessary certificates, go to My Passes on your Bindle, search for the The Grand and click Create Entry Pass.
5. If you meet the health requirements for entry, Bindle will generate an Entry Pass with your photo and QR code.
6. Present your Bindle health verification entry pass to the venue staff when entering.
For more information on The Grand’s COVID-19 requirements, please visit grandtheater.org/reopening
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org