Rock Hall Health Policy: Effective October 29 & 30
For the health and safety of all involved, all fans attending the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame on Friday October 29 and Saturday October 30 must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (14 days past final vaccination shot) and provide proof of COVID-19 immunization or a negative COVID-19 test within 48-hours prior to visit date, along with an appropriate ID matching the name on their documentation. A list of FAQs can be found at the Rock Hall’s website here.
To meet the criteria for approved entry, guests must provide one of the following:
Digital Health Pass using the “My Bindle” app, one of our preferred app partners, confirming that the guest meets the criteria for vaccination or a negative test within 48 hours (Recommended).
Proof of vaccination (14 days past final vaccination shot) in the form of an original vaccination card, printed copy of vaccination card, or a digital copy with a photo ID.
Proof of an FDA approved negative Covid-19 PCR, Antigen, or Molecular test that is date and time stamped with full name printed on the test results within 48 hours of visit date and a photo ID.
How To Use Bindle
Bindle safeguards COVID-19 vaccination records and test results in a secure, blockchain data locker, keeping personal health and identity information strictly private and anonymous. Based on the entrance criteria of the space the individual is seeking to enter, Bindle will produce an anonymous entry pass, where no personal health information is shared. Bindle can be used to enter our space, as well as museums, concert halls, live entertainment venues and festivals across America.
Setting up and using the Bindle app is simple.
2. Create an account using one of the two options: “Auto Import” by uploading an existing vaccine QR code or “Manual Set Up” by providing your name, selfie, email address and birthdate. (If you are using the Auto Import function, Bindle can ingest QR codes from SMART Health Cards.) As a final step, you’ll be prompted to type in a verification code that is sent to your email address.
3. To upload your completed COVID-19 vaccination information including COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card, go to My Certificates on your Bindle and tap the “+”* icon and follow the instructions to create a digital health certificate. To upload a test result click on the “+” icon and then “COVID-19 Test Results”.
*If for any reason you don’t see a “+” on the screen please reduce your “Screen Zoom” and “Font Size” in your phone’s “Display and Brightness” system settings.
4. Once you’ve uploaded the necessary certificates, go to My Passes on your Bindle, search for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and click Create Entry Pass.
5. If you meet the health requirements for entry, Bindle will generate an Entry Pass with your photo and QR code.
6. Present your Bindle health verification entry pass to the venue staff when entering.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com