How To Use Bindle
In an effort to safeguard the health and safety of our patrons, staff, performers and stage crew, <venue> requires a proof of COVID-19 vaccination or recent negative test to enter our space.
We accept both digital and paper credentials. For paper, a vaccination card or recent negative test result, and for digital, a smartphone app with <venue>’s health verification partner, Bindle.
Bindle safeguards COVID-19 vaccination records and test results in a secure, blockchain data locker, keeping personal health and identity information strictly private and anonymous. Based on the entrance criteria of the space the individual is seeking to enter, Bindle will produce an anonymous entry pass, where no personal health information is shared. Bindle can be used to enter our space, as well as museums, concert halls, live entertainment venues and festivals across America.
Setting up and using the Bindle app is simple.
2. Create an account using one of the two options: “Auto Import” by uploading an existing vaccine QR code or “Manual Set Up” by providing your name, selfie, email address and birthdate. (If you are using the Auto Import function, Bindle can ingest QR codes from SMART Health Cards.) As a final step, you’ll be prompted to type in a verification code that is sent to your email address.
3. To upload your completed COVID-19 vaccination information including COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card, go to My Certificates on your Bindle and tap the “+”* icon and follow the instructions to create a digital health certificate. To upload a test result click on the “+” icon and then “COVID-19 Test Results”.
*If for any reason you don’t see a “+” on the screen please reduce your “Screen Zoom” and “Font Size” in your phone’s “Display and Brightness” system settings.
4. Once you’ve uploaded the necessary certificates, go to My Passes on your Bindle, search for the <venue> and click Create Entry Pass.
5. If you meet the health requirements for entry, Bindle will generate an Entry Pass with your photo and QR code.
6. Present your Bindle health verification entry pass to the venue staff when entering.
• If you’re unable to use Bindle you can enter by either showing your physical vaccination card or a photo of your card or by showing a photo or email of negative test results from a clinic, testing center, medical professional or a time-stamped photo of an at-home test.
• Wear Your Mask: Everyone aged 2 years or older is required to wear a CDC-approved mask during all events, regardless of vaccination status. The only exception to this requirement is for performers while performing.
• When To Stay Home: If you or someone in your party are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms (such as fever, a sore throat, chills, cough, shortness of breath, congestion, nausea, or vomiting) at the time of your performance or have been exposed to COVID-19, please contact Ticket Services to exchange your tickets.
• Stay Informed: Our policies are responding to and adapting with the science. COVID-19 protocols for attendance are based on current disease dynamics and CDC, state, and federal guidelines will be communicated to you in advance of your performances. Please read the pre-show email sent in advance of your performance for up-to-date information.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com