Cincinnati Arts Association:
Aronoff Center and Cincinnati Music Hall COVID-19
In an effort to safely and efficiently verify proof of vaccination, Cincinnati Arts Association (“CAA”) has partnered with Bindle, a health status app that helps you feel safe going into shared spaces again. Individuals can safely store COVID-19 test results and/or vaccine records in their Bindle wallet, which transforms them into anonymous entry passes that can be used to access events and locations. Bindle technology is designed in such a way that your personal health data is kept strictly private. You have complete control of your health data – neither Bindle nor CAA can see it or store it.
All patrons must present either proof of vaccination or negative COVID test, in addition to a corresponding photo ID for guests 18 years old and older, in order to enter the Aronoff Center or Cincinnati Music Hall, along with wearing a face mask throughout your visit. To streamline this process, proof of vaccination or negative test result can be easily provided by using Bindle, a free app (see directions below to join) that keeps your information private, secure, and fast tracks your entry. If you do not have a smartphone or are unable to use Bindle please see Additional Information* below.
Bindle safeguards COVID-19 vaccination records and test results in a secure, blockchain data locker, keeping personal health and identity data strictly private and anonymous. Based on the entrance criteria of the space the individual is seeking to enter, Bindle will produce an anonymous entry pass, where no personal health information is shared. Bindle can be used to enter the Aronoff Center or Cincinnati Music Hall, as well as museums, concert halls, live entertainment venues and festivals across America.
Setting up and using the Bindle app is simple.
2. Create an account using one of the two options: “Auto Import” by uploading an existing vaccine QR code or “Manual Set Up” by providing your name, selfie, email address and birthdate. (If you are using the Auto Import function, Bindle can ingest QR codes from SMART Health Cards). As a final step, you’ll be prompted to type in a verification code that is sent to your email address.
3. To upload your completed COVID-19 vaccination information including COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card, go to My Certificates on your Bindle and tap the “+”* icon and follow the instructions to create a digital health certificate. To upload a test result click on the “+” icon and then “COVID-19 Test Results”.
*If for any reason you don’t see a “+” on the screen please reduce your “Screen Zoom” and “Font Size” in your phone’s “Display and Brightness” system settings.
4. Once you’ve uploaded the necessary certificates, go to My Passes on your Bindle, search for the ARONOFF CENTER or CINCINNATI MUSIC HALL and click Create Entry Pass.
5. If you meet the health requirements for entry, Bindle will generate an Entry Pass with your photo and QR code.
6. Present your Bindle health verification entry pass to the venue staff when entering.
• If you’re unable to use Bindle, you can gain entry into the Aronoff Center or Cincinnati Music Hall by showing your physical vaccination card or a photo of your card, or by showing a photo or email of negative test results from a clinic, testing center, or medical professional. A corresponding photo ID will also be required for guests 18 years old and older. Note: at-home tests are not accepted unless the test is proctored by a telehealth agent
• Wear Your Mask: CDC-approved masks must be worn at all times during all events at the Aronoff Center and Cincinnati Music Hall, regardless of vaccination status (unless actively eating or drinking in designated spaces).
• When To Stay Home: If on the day of the performance you are experiencing any COVID symptoms or have been instructed to quarantine, stay home and contact the ticket office for more information about exchanges or other viewing options.
• Stay Informed: We will continue to evaluate and update these policies as the situation evolves. For the most-up-to-date information on our health and safety protocols, visit www.cincinnatiarts.org/plan-your-visit/health-and-safety.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com