How to Attend
Boise Pride 2021
In an effort to protect the health and safety of our attendees, exhibitors, staff, and performers, we have partnered with Bindle, a health status app that puts privacy first — never sharing personal identity or health information. Using Bindle, individuals can securely store COVID-19 test results and vaccine records and transform them into anonymous entry passes that can be used to access events and locations. With Bindle, you have complete control of your health data. Our company, the event venue you’re attending, or government entities don’t see it or store it.
All attendees of Boise Pride 2021 must present either proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test in order to enter. To streamline this process, the free Bindle app can fast track your entry. If you do not have a smartphone or are unable to use Bindle please see Additional Information* below.
How to use Bindle to Attend Boise Pride
2. Create your account by providing your name, selfie, email address, and birthdate. As a final step, you’ll be prompted to type in a verification code that is sent to your email address.
3. To upload your completed COVID-19 vaccination information including COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card, go to My Certificates on your Bindle and tap the “+”* icon and follow the instructions to create a digital health certificate. To upload a test result click on the “+” icon and then “COVID-19 Test Results”. Free testing is available on-site or in advance through Crush the Curve. Please consult boisepridefest.org/covid19-updates for details.
If for any reason you don’t see a “+” on the screen please reduce your “Screen Zoom” and “Font Size” in your phone’s “Display and Brightness” system settings.
4. Once you’ve uploaded the necessary certificates, go to My Passes on your Bindle, search for the Boise Pride and click Create Entry Pass.
5. If you meet the health requirements for entry, Bindle will generate an Entry Pass with your photo and QR code. Rest assured, no personal health information is shared in this QR code.
6. When you arrive, present your Health Check Wristband or Bindle entry pass. For more information, please visit boisepridefest.org/covid19-updates
• If you’re unable to use Bindle or don’t have a smartphone, COVID-19 Rapid Antigen testing will be available on Bannock Street between 8th Street and Capitol Boulevard on September 9-10. Health Check Wristbands will be issued upon a negative test and will be valid for 72 hours.
• CDC-approved masks are encouraged at all times at Boise Pride, regardless of vaccination status.
• If on the day of your attendance you are experiencing any COVID symptoms, please stay home and contact ticketing services.
• We will continue to evaluate and update these policies as the situation evolves. For the most up-to-date information on our health and safety policies, please visit boisepridefest.org/covid19-updates.