How to Access
Orchestra Hall – Minneapolis
In an effort to safely and efficiently verify proof of vaccination, the Minnesota Orchestra has partnered with Bindle, a health status app that helps you feel safe going into shared spaces again. Individuals can safely store COVID-19 test results and vaccine records in their Bindle wallet, which transforms them into anonymous entry passes that can be used to access events and locations. Bindle technology is designed in such a way that your personal health data is kept strictly private. You have complete control of your health data – Bindle and the event venue don’t see it or store it.
All audience members, musicians, guest artists, staff and volunteers must present either proof of vaccination dose at least 14 days prior to entry or negative COVID PCR test result within 72 hours in order to enter Orchestra Hall. To streamline this process, proof of vaccination or negative test result can be easily provided by using Bindle, a free app (see directions below to join) that keeps your information private, secure, and fast tracks your entry. If you do not have a smart phone or are unable to use Bindle please see Additional Information* below.
How to use Bindle to Access Orchestra Hall – Minneapolis
2. Create an account using one of the two options: “Auto Import” by uploading an existing vaccine QR code or “Manual Set Up” by providing your name, selfie, email address and birthdate. (If you are using the Auto Import function, Bindle can ingest QR codes from SMART Health Cards.) As a final step, you’ll be prompted to type in a verification code that is sent to your email address.
3. To upload your completed COVID-19 vaccination information including COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card, go to My Certificates on your Bindle and tap the “+”* icon and follow the instructions to create a digital health certificate. To upload a test result click on the “+” icon and then “COVID-19 Test Results”.
*If for any reason you don’t see a “+” on the screen please reduce your “Screen Zoom” and “Font Size” in your phone’s “Display and Brightness” system settings.
4. Once you’ve uploaded the necessary certificates, go to My Passes on your Bindle, search for the Orchestra Hall – Minneapolis and click Create Entry Pass.
5. If you meet the health requirements for entry, Bindle will generate an Entry Pass with your photo and QR code.
6. When you arrive at the show, present your health entry pass to the venue staff.
• Verification will occur upon arrival at any Orchestra Hall entrance. If you choose not to use Bindle, accepted forms of proof of vaccination include: 1) display proof on a smartphone with accompanying photo ID or 2) present a physical copy with an accompanying photo ID. There are no exceptions so please come prepared. Without proof, security will deny entry and your tickets refunded post-event. This policy will only be limited as required by law.
• We currently require masking inside ALL locations at Orchestra Hall including the lobby, auditorium and backstage.
• If on the day of the event you are experiencing any COVID symptoms, please stay safe at home and contact Ticket Services for assistance with your tickets.
• We pledge to maintain the highest standards of safety and health at Orchestra Hall, for all of our guests, musicians and staff. We pledge to research, curate and implement the most effective sanitation and physical distancing measures available for everyone at Orchestra Hall. Finally, we pledge to present clear, consistent and timely operating guidelines and procedures in a way that promotes efficient communication.
• Our safety protocols are subject to change as federal, state and city recommendations evolve. In response to rapidly changing vaccination and infection rates, we have established a weekly decision-making process for our concerts. Any changes to our safety protocols will be posted on our website and ticket holders will be alerted.