How To Use Bindle
In an effort to safeguard the health and safety of our patrons, staff, performers and stage crew, each of I.M.P.’s venues: 9:30 Club, The Anthem and Lincoln Theatre requires a proof of full COVID-19 vaccination to enter.
Bindle safeguards COVID-19 vaccination records and test results in a secure, blockchain data locker, keeping personal health and identifying information strictly private and anonymous. Bindle will produce an anonymous entry pass, where no personal health information is shared. Bindle can be used to enter our venue, as well as museums, concert halls, live entertainment venues and festivals across America.
Setting up and using the Bindle app is simple.
2. Create an account using one of the two options: “Auto Import” by uploading an existing vaccine QR code or “Manual Set Up” by providing your name, selfie, email address and birthdate. (If you are using the Auto Import function, Bindle can ingest QR codes from SMART Health Cards). As a final step, you’ll be prompted to type in a verification code that is sent to your email address.
3. To upload your completed COVID-19 vaccination information including COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card, go to My Certificates on your Bindle and tap the “+”* icon and follow the instructions to create a digital health certificate. If you received a multi-dose vaccine (this includes boosters) then please create a digital certificate for each dose.
*If for any reason you don’t see a “+” on the screen please reduce your “Screen Zoom” and “Font Size” in your phone’s “Display and Brightness” system settings.
4. Once you’ve uploaded the necessary certificates, go to My Passes on your Bindle, search for the 9:30 Club, The Anthem or Lincoln Theatre and click Create Entry Pass.
5. If you meet the health requirements for entry, Bindle will generate an Entry Pass with your photo and QR code. If you are having issues creating an entry pass please check out this FAQ.
6. Present your Bindle health verification entry pass to the venue staff when entering.
• Depending on where you were vaccinated, you may have access to a Smart Health Card which you can use to create your account or add to your existing Bindle. Please click on the following to access your Smart Health Card from Maryland, Washington DC, or CVS. Bindle is continually adding additional Smart Health Card partners and we will update the list accordingly.
• If you’re unable to use Bindle you can still enter by either showing your physical vaccination card or a photo of your card.
• Masks Encouraged: To protect our staff, patrons, and the community, we encourage patrons to wear face masks when attending shows. Some shows may require masks at the request of the performer. Please check the venue’s website for details on your individual event.
• When To Stay Home: If you or someone in your party are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms (such as fever, a sore throat, chills, cough, shortness of breath, congestion, nausea, or vomiting) at the time of your performance or have been exposed to COVID-19, please contact the venue box office to obtain a voucher to a future show.
• Stay Informed: Our policies are responding to and adapting with the science. COVID-19 protocols for attendance are based on current disease dynamics and CDC, local, and federal guidelines, and will be communicated to you in advance of your show. Please read the pre-show email sent in advance of your performance for up-to-date information.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org