Dear Friends of Bindle Systems:
I hope you are all doing well and staying safe.
Just a short update this month, bulleted below.
Thanks as always for your support!
- “Multi-cert” (vaccine records and test results) and “recover my wallet” both approved by the app stores.
- “Try it for yourself” goes live in two weeks – self-guided tour for new users.
- New branding is live across the app, joinbindle.com and bindlesystems.com.
- Market positioning remains squarely on reopening our local communities. Your Hometown HealthPass. Sample storefront stickers here.
- Successfully pivoted our lobbying efforts from the Federal level to the State level, starting with NY.
- In NY, we have locked in statewide access to low cost PCR tests ($20-$40) for restaurants, weddings, and other catered events
- joinbindle.com/ny is being distributed to 50,000+ venues around NY and 15,000+ brides planning weddings in NY
- Ongoing discussions to expand to other NY events and venues, including: professional sports, live music, Broadway, museums, gyms, etc.
- Well on our way to hitting our contract goal for the quarter (6 of 7 already signed).
- Pricing adjustments for “closed use” cases to drive client-side adoption – now $0.20 per test – targeting $100K per month by June.
- Passed our first HIPAA audit
- Proudly supporting the Good Health Pass Collaborative
- Partnership with building/office access control software company moving forward – national footprint
- Partnership with large online event management platform progressing – national footprint
New Team Additions
Erica Frenkel, Equity and Access
Rosa Stotesbury, Product
Margarita Ramos, Advisor
Jennifer Swanson Prince, Advisor
- Latest Public Deck
- Template Deck for Local and State Governments
- Link to Launch Video
- Link to One Sheeter
- Thoughts on “Competition” in the Digital Health Credentials Space
- Design Principles and Key Features
- Template Letter for Open and Interoperable Standards
- What’s after COVID-19?
- 2021 Internal Kickoff Team Meeting Slides – Vision, Mission, Values, OKRs