How to Access the GA Pit
Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination will be required in order to gain access to the GA Pit for all dates on the 2021 Dead & Company Tour. Full vaccination entails having received the 2nd Moderna, Pfizer, or AstraZeneca shot, or the single Johnson & Johnson shot at least 14 days prior to show-date. There are no exceptions to this policy. In an effort to safely and efficiently verify proof of vaccination, we have partnered with Bindle, a health status app that helps you feel safe going into shared spaces again.
Individuals can safely store COVID-19 test results and vaccine records in their Bindle wallet, which transforms them into anonymous entry passes that can be used to access events and locations. Bindle technology is designed in such a way that your personal health data is kept strictly private. You have complete control of your health data – Bindle and the event venue don’t see it or store it.
2. Create your account by providing your name, selfie, email address and birthdate. As a final step, you’ll be prompted to type in a verification code that is sent to your email address.
3. To upload your completed COVID-19 vaccination information including COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card, go to My Certificates on your Bindle and tap the “+”* icon and follow the instructions to create a digital health certificate.
*If for any reason you don’t see a “+” on the screen please reduce your “Screen Zoom” and “Font Size” in your phone’s “Display and Brightness” system settings.
4. Once you’ve uploaded the necessary certificates, go to My Passes on your Bindle, search for the Dead & Company – 2021 Tour and click Create Entry Pass. We recommend doing this as soon as possible to avoid any delays on the day of the show.
5. If you meet the health requirements for entry, Bindle will generate an Entry Pass with your photo and QR code.
6. Before receiving your GA Pit wristband, Entry Pass staff will verify your proof of vaccination.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org