How to Access
Central Square Theater
In an effort to safely and efficiently verify proof of vaccination, we have partnered with Bindle, a health status app that helps you feel safe going into shared spaces again. Individuals can safely store COVID-19 vaccine records in their Bindle wallet, which transforms them into anonymous entry passes that can be used to access events and locations. Bindle technology is designed in such a way that your personal health data is kept strictly private. You have complete control of your health data – Bindle and the event venue don’t see it or store it.
All patrons must present either proof of WHO authorized vaccination in order to enter the theatre. To streamline this process, proof of vaccination can be easily provided by using Bindle, a free app (see directions below to join) that keeps your information private, secure, and fast tracks your entry. If you do not have a smart phone or are unable to use Bindle please see Additional Information* below.
How to use Bindle to Access Central Square Theater
2. Create your account by providing your name, selfie, email address and birthdate. As a final step, you’ll be prompted to type in a verification code that is sent to your email address.
3. To upload your completed COVID-19 vaccination information including COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card, go to My Certificates on your Bindle and tap the “+”* icon and follow the instructions to create a digital health certificate.
*If for any reason you don’t see a “+” on the screen please reduce your “Screen Zoom” and “Font Size” in your phone’s “Display and Brightness” system settings.
4. Once you’ve uploaded the necessary certificates, go to My Passes on your Bindle, search for Central Square Theater and click Create Entry Pass.
5. If you meet the health requirements for entry, Bindle will generate an Entry Pass with your photo and QR code.
6. When you arrive at the show, present your health entry pass to the venue staff.
• If you’re unable to use Bindle you can access Central Square Theater by either showing your physical vaccination card.
• CDC-approved masks must be worn at all times in all areas of the theatre, regardless of vaccination status.
• If on the day of the performance you are experiencing any COVID symptoms, please stay home and contact ticketing services for more information about exchanges or potential digital viewing options.
• We will continue to evaluate and update these policies as the situation evolves. For the most up-to-date information on our health and safety policies and season shows, please visit CentralSquareTheater.org.