How to Access the Calderwood Pavilion
In an effort to safely and efficiently verify proof of vaccination, we have partnered with Bindle, a health status app that helps you feel safe going into shared spaces again. Individuals can safely store COVID-19 test results and vaccine records in their Bindle wallet, which transforms them into anonymous entry passes that can be used to access events and locations. Bindle technology is designed in such a way that your personal health data is kept strictly private. You have complete control of your health data – Bindle and the event venue don’t see it or store it.
All patrons must present either proof of vaccination or negative COVID test in order to enter the theatre. To streamline this process, proof of vaccination or negative test result can be easily provided by using Bindle, a free app (see directions below to join) that keeps your information private, secure, and fast tracks your entry. If you do not have a smart phone or are unable to use Bindle please see Additional Information* below.
How to use Bindle to Access the Calderwood Pavilion
2. Create your account by providing your name, selfie, email address and birthdate. As a final step, you’ll be prompted to type in a verification code that is sent to your email address.
3. To upload your completed COVID-19 vaccination information including COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card, go to My Certificates on your Bindle and tap the “+”* icon and follow the instructions to create a digital health certificate. To upload a test result click on the “+” icon and then “COVID-19 Test Results”.
*If for any reason you don’t see a “+” on the screen please reduce your “Screen Zoom” and “Font Size” in your phone’s “Display and Brightness” system settings.
4. Once you’ve uploaded the necessary certificates, go to My Passes on your Bindle, search for the Calderwood Pavilion at the BCA operated by The Huntington and click Create Entry Pass.
5. If you meet the health requirements for entry, Bindle will generate an Entry Pass with your photo and QR code.
6. When you arrive at the show, present your health entry pass to the venue staff.
• If you’re unable to use Bindle you can access Calderwood Pavilion by either showing your physical vaccination card or a photo of your card or by showing a photo or email of negative test results from a clinic, testing center, medical professional or a time-stamped photo of an at-home test.
• CDC-approved masks must be worn at all times in all areas of the theatre, regardless of vaccination status.
• If on the day of the performance you are experiencing any COVID symptoms, please stay home and contact ticketing services for more information about exchanges or potential digital viewing options.
• We will continue to evaluate and update these policies as the situation evolves. For the most up-to-date information on our health and safety policies and season shows, please visit huntingtontheatre.org.